Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Ahmed Ayman <am...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/09 10:42:40 UTC

OpenNLP Project

Good Morning,

I would like to ask how to integrate openNLP with UIMA

Regards,

Re: OpenNLP Project

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
There are a couple of UIMA integrations of OpenNLP that I know of:

* http://opennlp.apache.org - with a focus on being type-system agnostic
* http://cleartk.github.io/cleartk/ - with a focus on training own models
* https://dkpro.github.io/dkpro-core/ - with a focus on using existing models

... and probably there are several more ;)

Cheers,

-- Richard

Re: OpenNLP Project

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.