Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Christian Beikov <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/09 22:55:02 UTC

I18N Module

Hello there,

I was just about to configure the I18N module for my needs and hit a
limitation. The LocalResolver can only return a single Locale which is
somehow bad. Normally you have various preferences. Are you going to add
something like:

public Iterable<Locale> getLocales()

to LocaleResolver or is the current design intended to be kind of final?
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
*Christian Beikov*

Re: I18N Module

Posted by Christian Beikov <ch...@gmail.com>.
I have written my own one, I was just pointing out that this might be a
common use case.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
*Christian Beikov*

Re: I18N Module