Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Simon Steiner <si...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/10 11:54:45 UTC

[VOTE] Merge Temp_PDFLinearization to trunk

Hi,

Vote to merge PDF Linearization branch to trunk.

Linearization is helpful to allow viewing of a pdf over a slow connection.

Feature will be disabled by default, can be enabled with

<fop version="1.0">

  <renderers>

    <renderer mime="application/pdf">

      <linearization>true</linearization>

    </renderer>

  </renderers>

</fop>

The vote will last 5 working days, ending next Tuesday.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2445

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_PDFLinearizat
ion

Here is my vote: +1

Thanks

Re: [VOTE] Merge Temp_PDFLinearization to trunk

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.
ok, if you think it adequately tests the new functionality, then +1

Posted by Simon Steiner <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.

Posted by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Looks very good.

+1

Posted by Simon Steiner <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clay Leeds <th...@gmail.com>.
D'oh! Thanks!

Cheers!

Clay

--

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Clay,

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.