Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/30 11:01:45 UTC

Re: [HEADS UP] - Grouping Camel components and a bit about self documented Camel components

Hi

Just an update on the components with latest numbers

Components found: 112
Used labels: 45
Missing components detected: 51

So that mean we have migrated 112 components to be fully
self-documented out of the box. We have categorized these components
using 45 different labels. A component can have 1 or more label(s)
associated.

There are still 51 components to be migrated.

To see the status yourself, you can do

cd platforms/catalog
mvn clean install

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [HEADS UP] - Grouping Camel components and a bit about self documented Camel components

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 3:55 AM, Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It’s a big movement to make Camel components self documented.
> Thanks for Claus who made this happened.

> I just have a quick question for the camel-extra components.
> Do we have any plan to update these components?

Yeah that would be a good idea for Camel Extra release 2.15.0.

The project would need to add these 2 maven plugin so it generates the
documentation.

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/pom.xml#L262
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/pom.xml#L292

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: [HEADS UP] - Grouping Camel components and a bit about self documented Camel components

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--