Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by Scott Kurz <sk...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/26 17:58:35 UTC

How to run with logging?

How can one run with logging (E.g. in particular, run the TCK in the jbatch
modules)?

Guessing that in removing the explicit java.util.logging calls from the RI
you added some kind of logging in its place.

Did I already ask this once?  Sorry....

Thanks

Re: How to run with logging?

Posted by Scott Kurz <sk...@gmail.com>.
Just had been wanting to know in general for investigating.  Not urgent,
though.

Re: How to run with logging?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to run with logging?