Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Liao, Avian" <al...@enporion.com> on 2004/10/20 19:13:06 UTC

(First time user), can we print out the result of the listener that we add to the Jmeter?

Hi,

I am a first time user of Jmeter, and I save my test result of my test plan, however, I don't know how to retrieve the data, or print it out. Anyone has answer?

Lihui

Re: (First time user), can we print out the result of the listener that we add to the Jmeter?

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
you can open the results file with any JMeter listener and view the results.

for example, the graph results, distribtion graph and spline graph

peter

Posted by nlunebur <nl...@lisasoft.com>.
hi avian,