Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anil Arora <aa...@interlacesystems.com> on 2005/08/24 21:16:18 UTC

Schemas for customized serializers

I need to return the schema of some of my serialized objects as part of
the soap message.  An example of this is below.  I am using a custom
serializer to handle the <root> tag.  So, is there an easy way for me to
put the schema inside the message.  Is there an object I can create, set
up, and return to do this?  Or will I have to create my own "schema"
object and custom serializer for that.

Anil

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema%22%3e%20%3csoap:Body%3e%20%3cDiscoverR
esponse>

<soap:Body>
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema%22%3e%20%3csoap:Body%3e%20%3cDiscoverR
esponse>

<DiscoverResponse
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema%22%3e%20%3csoap:Body%3e%20%3cDiscoverR
esponse>  xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-analysis">

   <return>

       <root xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-analysis:rowset">

          <xsd:schema xmlns:sql="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-sql"

                      elementFormDefault="qualified"

targetNamespace="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-analysis:rowset">

              <xsd:element name="root">

                  <xsd:complexType>

                       <xsd:sequence minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded">

                           <xsd:element name="row" type="row" />

                       </xsd:sequence>

                  </xsd:complexType>

              </xsd:element>

          </xsd:schema>

          <row>

              <DataSourceName>Test Server</DataSourceName>

              <DataSourceDescription>Test Provider for OLAP
</DataSourceDescription>

          </row>

       </root>

   </return>