Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jorge Saridis <js...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/04 21:25:14 UTC

persist strategy

Hello,

In Tapestry 4.1, I used a persistence strategy named "session-page"
obtained from http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/SessionPagePersistence,
that allows discard session values when user exits the page.
How can I do this in Tapestry 5?
Thanks in advance
Jorge

Re: persist strategy

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Now. I see you just left. You need to ping me on irc - i.e. call my id -
otherwise I won't know somebody is asking for me.

Kalle

Re: persist strategy

Posted by Jorge Saridis <js...@gmail.com>.

Re: persist strategy

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: persist strategy

Posted by Jorge Saridis <js...@gmail.com>.
Kalle, i couldn't make it work

Re: persist strategy

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: persist strategy

Posted by Scott Russell <sc...@gmail.com>.

Re: persist strategy

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: persist strategy

Posted by Scott Russell <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kalle,

I tried your conversation module (v0.0.1) and it works quite well, except that I found a bug whereby the Conversation, upon being initially created, wasn't being activated properly. However, I patched it and found it to work quite well. Do you have a bug tracking site somewhere that I could file the bug and the fix?

cheers,
Scott

Re: persist strategy

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.