Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by RUPALI <r....@mpstechnologies.com> on 2009/05/01 08:32:48 UTC

RE: How to resolve error : Left side ($menuCurrentPage) of '==' operation has null value. If a reference, it may not be in the context. Operation not possible.

Thanks,
I noticed that we are using velocity-1.5 but velocity-tools-1.4
Can this make a difference too?

Shall I change both the jars to the same version?

-Rupali

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:32 PM, RUPALI <r....@mpstechnologies.com> wrote:
> Thanks,
> I noticed that we are using velocity-1.5 but velocity-tools-1.4
> Can this make a difference too?
>
> Shall I change both the jars to the same version?

no.  the versions are not synchronized.  i recommend Velocity 1.6.2
with either VelocityTools 1.4 or 2.0-beta3.