Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Qaiser Mehmood <mq...@lycos.com> on 2008/02/13 03:52:39 UTC

JSR-181 component in servicemix is not working?

I am running Servicemix version 3.2.1 and in this release, JSR-181 component
is not getting started. Although servicemix-jsr181 component is deployed in
hotdelpy directory of servicemix.

Any idea ?

Qaiser Mehmood

Re: JSR-181 component in servicemix is not working?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
It's weird.

I just try servicemix 3.2.1 on my linux box, everything is ok,
servicemix-jsr181 component init and start successfully.
the output to console about jsr181 is
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed: processing servicemix-jsr181-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component:
servicemix-jsr181
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-jsr181
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installation of archive:  servicemix-jsr181-3.2.1-installer.zip

What's your platform and jdk version?

Freeman

Posted by Qaiser Mehmood <mq...@lycos.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.