Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by George Leslie-Waksman <ge...@cloverhealth.com.INVALID> on 2017/01/11 00:36:11 UTC

Last minute open meetup speaking slot

One of the speakers for tomorrow's meetup has come down with a cold.

Is there anyone that would like to claim the third time slot?

If not, we'll have extra time for Q&A, updates, and general meeting-up.

--George

Re: Last minute open meetup speaking slot

Posted by Dan Davydov <da...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.
Thank you Arthur for stepping up, and my sincere apologies. I just don't
want to get anyone sick. I hope to present the talk at the next meetup.

On Jan 10, 2017 11:22 PM, "George Leslie-Waksman"
<ge...@cloverhealth.com.invalid>

Posted by George Leslie-Waksman <ge...@cloverhealth.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Arthur Wiedmer <ar...@gmail.com>.
George,