Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Marek Svitok <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/08 15:25:58 UTC

Administration of running jobs

Hi all.

I'm pretty new to Apache Flink. I'd like to ask you how we can manage
running jobs. I've noticed one possibility
using UI running on 8081 by default, but I'm aiming to some java API. My
problem is that I should be able
to dynamically add and remove jobs which are CEP rules because this
rules could be changed at runtime.

Thank you,
Marek Svitok

Re: Administration of running jobs

Posted by Marek Svitok <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert.

Thank you very much for your reply. I'll take a look at it.

Marek.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi Marek,