Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <da...@prime.gushi.org> on 2004/09/28 06:53:51 UTC

Re: [sa-list] Remove list.dsbl.org

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, Mohd Irwan b. Jamaluddin wrote:

Spamassassin is not rejecting your mail, sendmail is.

Spamassassin would never reject a mail with a reason code similar to that.

I would suggest finding the config file for sendmail (and the mc file it's
generated from) and removing the dnsbl line from it.

-Dan

--

"Little tramp sits in her room all day, sewing dolls!  Children
misbehaving in the basement, and one in the walls, doing his business God

'Mommy', The People Under The Stairs