Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/30 18:26:06 UTC

base class for un-futuring blobstores

Hi, team.

Many BlobStore commands have chains of gnarly in implementation, and these
are roughly copy-pasted into the AsyncBlobStore.  When removing apis such
as AtmosAsyncClient, you'll probably want to use a class like this to
support the old AsyncBlobStore interface until we can remove it.

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/blob/master/openstack-swift/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/swift/v1/blobstore/internal/SubmissionAsyncBlobStore.java

If anyone feels it helpful, I can add this to the base blobstore module.

-A

Re: base class for un-futuring blobstores

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
just takes care of eq/hashCode and clarifies intent.  It is more style than
anything else.

-A

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.