Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by rb...@rkbloom.net on 2004/03/09 20:11:51 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apr-site/docs/coverage apr_atomic.c.gcov apr_cpystrn.c.gcov apr_fnmatch.c.gcov apr_getpass.c.gcov apr_hash.c.gcov apr_pools.c.gcov apr_random.c.gcov apr_snprintf.c.gcov apr_strings.c.gcov apr_strnatcmp.c.gcov apr_strtok.c.gcov apr_tables.c.gcov charset.c.gcov common.c.gcov copy.c.gcov dir.c.gcov dso.c.gcov env.c.gcov fileacc.c.gcov filedup.c.gcov filepath.c.gcov filepath_util.c.gcov filestat.c.gcov flock.c.gcov fullrw.c.gcov getopt.c.gcov global_mutex.c.gcov groupinfo.c.gcov index.html inet_ntop.c.gcov inet_pton.c.gcov mktemp.c.gcov mmap.c.gcov open.c.gcov otherchild.c.gcov pipe.c.gcov poll.c.gcov proc.c.gcov proc_mutex.c.gcov procsup.c.gcov rand.c.gcov readwrite.c.gcov seek.c.gcov sendrecv.c.gcov sha2.c.gcov sha2_glue.c.gcov shm.c.gcov signals.c.gcov sockaddr.c.gcov sockets.c.gcov sockopt.c.gcov start.c.gcov tempdir.c.gcov thread.c.gcov thread_cond.c.gcov thread_mutex.c.gcov thread_rwlock.c.gcov threadpriv.c.gcov time.c.gcov timestr.c.gcov userinfo.c.gcov version.c.gcov waitio.c.gcov

Ok, this has added the data to the website.  If somebody can update the running
site we will have the coverage data on the site.

The next step is to create a simple CGI script that will color this data so that
it is slightly easier to see where we don't have coverage.  I will tackle that
at some point this week, unless somebody beats me to it.  Also, this is only
providing this data for Unix, but it should give us some idea of where our tests
need some work.

Also, I am going to try to create some sort of metric to determine which files
are in the worst shape.  For example, percentage of lines with code that don't
aren't exercised in running the tests.  I'll figure out how to create that
metric when I work on the script to colorize the output.

Ryan

Quoting rbb@apache.org:

coverage section of the website

Posted by Ian Holsman <li...@holsman.net>.
Hi Ryan.
is it possible to add a 'last generated' date or something
on the html pages?
also the copyright is wrong on the pages it should be 2004.

--Ian

ps.
welcome back

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 11:11:51AM -0800, rbb@rkbloom.net wrote:

> Ok, this has added the data to the website.  If somebody can update the running
> site we will have the coverage data on the site.

Done!

Cheers,
-g

--