Posted to user@tez.apache.org by Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/05/05 22:46:44 UTC

Tez Hands On Meetup

Hi,

The Tez team is planning to host a mini workshop at the next Tez meetup.
The agenda is focused on helping people build their applications on Tez. We
will walk through a sample application with details on the API and usage
patterns. Standard scenarios. Describe built-in libraries that can be used
in your application. After that, we can have an open discussion on
applications people are trying to write and garner suggestions on how to
proceed with them. In the end, we will look for feedback on how we can help
developers trying to build on Tez.

Please respond with questions/comments on the agenda. If there are specific
issues you want addressed then please mention them. This will help us
organize the workshop better.

Thanks

Bikas

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Tez Hands On Meetup

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Good proposal!|

Regards,
Mohammad

On Monday, May 5, 2014 3:40 PM, Rajesh Balamohan <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks a lot Bikas.  Is it possible to have a webex recording or video recording, so that it can be shared with others (who might not be able to attend the meeting from other parts of the world). :)

~Rajesh.B

That is correct. We will add details to the meetup site once things get concrete.

Re: Tez Hands On Meetup

Posted by Rajesh Balamohan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Bikas.  Is it possible to have a webex recording or video
recording, so that it can be shared with others (who might not be able to
attend the meeting from other parts of the world). :)

~Rajesh.B

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 3:38 AM, Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> That is correct. We will add details to the meetup site once things get
> concrete.
>

> Bikas

~Rajesh.B

RE: Tez Hands On Meetup