Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/23 16:04:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Wicket jQuery UI 6.14.0 is released

Dear all,

Wicket jQuery UI 6.14.0 based on Apache Wicket 6.14.0 is released and will
be shortly available in Maven Central.

The changelog is available at the wiki page:
https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui/wiki/%5Bchangelog%5D-wicket-jquery-ui-6.14.0

Maven dependency

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.googlecode.wicket-jquery-ui</groupId>
    <artifactId>wicket-jquery-ui</artifactId>
    <version>6.14.0</version>
</dependency>

Non Maven users can download the jars manually from here
http://central.maven.org/maven2/com/googlecode/wicket-jquery-ui/

Enjoy!
Sebastien

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Wicket jQuery UI 6.14.0 is released

Posted by Farrukh SATTOROV <fi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

--
Regards, Farrukh

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Wicket jQuery UI 6.14.0 is released

Posted by Farrukh SATTOROV <fi...@gmail.com>.
nice news for me, thanks! )

--
Regards, Farrukh

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Wicket jQuery UI 6.14.0 is released

Posted by Scott Cleland <sc...@gmail.com>.