Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Chris Widhelm <ch...@dch.com> on 2002/05/17 16:20:43 UTC

Deploying a pane with content

Is there a way to componentize an entire pane that includes predefined
portlets?

Each of the tabs that I am creating has a certain set of portlets for it.  I
wanted to be able to subscribe users to a pane or something similar.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,

Chris

RE: Deploying a pane with content

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
In your psml file, try a reference element:

Example:
        <reference id='300' name='ReferenceTest'
path='group/apache/page/news'/>

Note: this feature is not available from 1.3a2 release. Only from cvs
head or recent nightly builds

I also wrote an aggregation portlet a while back, which basically does
the same thing as a reference.