Posted to builds@apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <ap...@oflebbe.de> on 2020/09/19 18:13:58 UTC

Help onboarding

Hi,

I  like to setup build jobs on the new jenkins infra for Apache Bigtop in order to update the websites without CMS .

However I seem not to have sufficient Permissions, since I cannot create jobs there (Or I missed some prerequistes).

Olaf

Re: Help onboarding

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi Olaf,

Created a folder for your project, you should be good to go.

https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/BigTop/

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator