Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@skynet.be> on 2008/02/03 23:38:24 UTC

Re: Problem: DomException NAMESPACE_ERR

Hi!

I recently encountered the error message "NAMESPACE_ERR: An attempt is
made to create or change an object in a way which is incorrect with
regard to namespaces" in a different context. In my case it was due to
the fact that the Xerces JAR was included in the Web application I was
building. Removing Xerces solved the problem. Maybe you are
experiencing a similar problem.

Andreas