Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sumeet Sharma <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/25 10:32:31 UTC

JSON FACET solrj support (i am using solr 5.4)

Hi

Is there any work going on for parsing json facet response in solrj? If yes
can someone link me to the project or documentation?

--
Sumeet R Sharma

Re: JSON FACET solrj support (i am using solr 5.4)

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@griddynamics.com>.
Neither I'm aware of. Why don't traverse NamedList
QueryResponse.getResponse() and pickup what's necessary?

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

<http://www.griddynamics.com>