Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Markus von Rüden <mv...@opennms.com> on 2014/07/01 15:24:57 UTC

Re: Cloudfiles order problem when using multipart and having more than 9 parts

On 30.06.2014 18:08, Andrew Gaul wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 05:47:41PM +0200, Markus von Rüden wrote:
>> I looked into the existing test SwiftBlobIntegrationLiveTest [1] and
>> wanted to get it to work locally on my system.
>> The problem is, that it connects to a "swift endpoint".
>> I am assuming that I need some kind of "openstack swift test environment".
>> Any idea on how to get this environment setup or how to fake it?
> Since you are using cloudfiles-us, you can run its tests which derive
> from the generic swift tests:
>
> mvn install -pl :swift -DskipTests=true
> mvn integration-test -pl :cloudfiles-us -Plive \
>     -Dtest.cloudfiles-us.identity="${JCLOUDS_IDENTITY}" \
>     -Dtest.cloudfiles-us.credential="${JCLOUDS_CREDENTIAL}"
>
> Maven has wonky behavior for building dependencies across modules, but
> the mvn install step ensures that the sub-dependency builds.  You could
> also add -am to the second step although this runs some extra tests.

Hey Andrew,

thanks for the tip.

I created an issue here [1] and the pull request for my changes are here
[2].

On my system some tests fail (even on master branch).
I do not know if it is a local problem or the tests are broken in general.
I guess we have to wait until Jenkins is done :)

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks and kind regards
Markus

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-619
[2] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/427