Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Vasanth Mathivanan <va...@evolutiondigital.com> on 2018/12/07 09:44:53 UTC

Need Trafficserver rpm

Hi,

Do have  trafficserver 7 version rpm for rhel 6 ?

if have could you please  share the rpm  ?

__Vasanth

Re: Need Trafficserver rpm

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

> On Dec 7, 2018, at 1:02 PM, Adi Mallikarjuna Reddy V <ad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The only RPMs that I found so far are from here - https://ci.trafficserver.apache.org/RPMS/ <https://ci.trafficserver.apache.org/RPMS/>
>
> Not sure if this is the recommended way.

Recommended is a strong word, but we certainly do expect them to work, and be useful. If you have problems with these RPMs, please by all means let us know!

Cheers,

— Leif

Re: Need Trafficserver rpm

Posted by Adi Mallikarjuna Reddy V <ad...@gmail.com>.