Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by "Andreas Schaefer Sr." <sc...@me.com> on 2017/03/27 17:51:15 UTC

Sling Eclipse Tooling and OSGi Bundle Content

Hi

I am wondering if the current Eclipse Tooling supports OSGi Bundle Content (through Sling-Initial-Content)?

If not are the any places to support them in the future?

Thanks - Andy Schaefer

Re: Sling Eclipse Tooling and OSGi Bundle Content

Posted by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org>.
Hi Andreas,

On 28/03/17 19:38, "Andreas Schaefer Sr." <sc...@me.com> wrote:

>BTW as an Eclipse newbie how do I deploy an OSGi Bundle to Sling?

If the project is properly setup (see [0]) the bundle gets deployed
automatically on every change. You can also adjust if you want it
automatically or manually.

Cheers,
Stefan
--
[0] -
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/ide-tooling.html#bundle-

Re: Sling Eclipse Tooling and OSGi Bundle Content

Posted by "Andreas Schaefer Sr." <sc...@me.com>.
Ahh, stupid me.

That also means that there is no way to edit a single file and have this deployed to
Sling / AEM without the entire package.

Thanks - Andy

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Andy,