Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Joel Schuster <jo...@Navsys.com> on 2009/07/02 20:14:19 UTC

bnd/ipojo ant tasks

A bundle that I'm creating has dependencies on native libraries. Thus I need to use the Bundle-NativeCode: in the MANIFEST.MF.

However, I don't see anything in the BND or IPOJO tasks that would allow me to do this. I've found Include-Resource for the BND file, which then copies the libraries into the bundle jar, but I can't seem to figure out how to include Bundle-NativeCode:

________________________________

Joel Schuster
Senior Software Engineer
NAVSYS Corporation
14960 Woodcarver Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
719-481-4877

Re: bnd/ipojo ant tasks

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 7/2/09 2:14 PM, Joel Schuster wrote:
> A bundle that I'm creating has dependencies on native libraries. Thus I need to use the Bundle-NativeCode: in the MANIFEST.MF.
>
> However, I don't see anything in the BND or IPOJO tasks that would allow me to do this. I've found Include-Resource for the BND file, which then copies the libraries into the bundle jar, but I can't seem to figure out how to include Bundle-NativeCode:

Just specify it in the normal bnd instructions just like any header, it
will be copied into the resulting manifest.

-> richard

RE: bnd/ipojo ant tasks

Posted by Joel Schuster <jo...@Navsys.com>.
How'd you know it was for rxtx? :)