Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/01 12:00:14 UTC

packing CEP artifacts with stratos

Hi,

we now ship default configs and libs for activemq message broker. likewise
i believe we should also pack CEP configs as well.

earlier we didint pack them since CEP was a seperate deployment. With
default profile now we have CEP features. Hence packing configs would
result in one less config.

Still we have two config files in the setup:

1. Cloud controller.xml (IaaS configs)
2. cartridge.config (puppet ip/etc)

I'm going ahead with the above task. Hope no one disagree..

thanks,
--Pradeep

Re: packing CEP artifacts with stratos

Posted by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com>.