Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Plotnikau, Anton" <An...@thomsonreuters.com> on 2019/06/07 13:01:35 UTC

Apache Fop debugging workflow

HI Team,

We faced with issue related to Apache FOP. We need to perform some debugging in Apache Fop source code to investigate this issue.

Could you please share any experience how debug Apache Fop?

Best regards,
Anton Plotnikau
PLUK 2nd Line Support Developer | EPAM

Time Zone: (UTC +03:00) Minsk
Mobile: +375 29 389 4514

anton.plotnikau@thomsonreuters.com<ma...@thomsonreuters.com>

Re: Apache Fop debugging workflow

Posted by Chris <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Anton,

That's a pretty vague question. Can you describe the issue you are
facing? It's also usual to share the XSL-Fo that causes the problem. We
will then have some chance to advise on possible solutions

Thanks,

Chris