Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Nikolai Tikhonov <nt...@apache.org> on 2017/10/02 10:46:09 UTC

Re: How do I support schema change in Ignite as well as addition of new Cache?

Hi,

You can create/drop caches (hence tables) in runtime. If we don't have
classes in runtime then you can configure via QueryEntitry. Refere the
following page https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/indexes section *QueryEntity
Based Configuration*. In the next 2.3 release (which community plan to
release in nearest future) Apache Ignite will support alter table add
column command. You can track status this features by the following links: