Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by monojit <mo...@ltp.soft.net> on 2002/07/26 09:57:24 UTC

failed to generated proper images using batik1.5

Hi
    I am trying to generate a graph using batik.I was using batik1.5.But when i use this version of batik,the in the jepeg file,only halh of the graph is shown.I mean,half of the graph in the jpg doesnt show up.But everything goes fine when i use batik1.0.
Any clues why this is happening?
I am attaching the images created using both the versions .

regards
monojit

Re: failed to generated proper images using batik1.5

Posted by monojit <mo...@ltp.soft.net>.
thanks  but i just stepped upon this problem and fixed it :-).

If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a
Rolls-Royce
today would cost $10, get a million miles to the gallon, and explode once a
year, killing
everyone inside
Monojit Choudhury
Lisle Technology Partners (India) Pvt. Ltd.
45/3, Gopalkrishna Complex,
Residency Road,
Bangalore-560025.

Ph : +91080-5597622
e-Mail Id : monojit@ltp.soft.net

Posted by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com>.

Posted by monojit <mo...@ltp.soft.net>.
Hi
    Here is the svg file i had generated.

Posted by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com>.

DOM3 Load and Save

Posted by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com>.

NG> Are there any plans or ongoing work to support DOM3 Load and Save
NG> (http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-DOM-Level-3-LS-20020725/) in Batik?
NG> As a more standardized and powerful replacement for the ASV
NG> methods.

    There are no plans or ongoing work to support DOM3 Load and Save
that I am aware of.  The SVG working group has started looking at this
issue but it isn't clear yet exactly what the outcome will be.

    Contributions are always welcome ;)

DOM3 Load and Save

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Hi

Are there any plans or ongoing work to support DOM3 Load and Save
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-DOM-Level-3-LS-20020725/) in Batik? As a more
standardized and powerful replacement for the ASV methods.

/niklas
www.protocol7.com