Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Sean Allen <se...@monkeysnatchbanana.com> on 2014/08/12 16:13:49 UTC

Internal buffers/queue question

I'm trying to understand why an executors outgoing buffer is a disruptor
queue but a worker's receiver queue is an ArrayList.

I understand the ArrayList for receive queue for a worker. Its single
threaded. I don't understand why an executor's outgoing queue is a
disruptor queue. Isn't it only being accessed by a single thread?

--

Ce n'est pas une signature

Re: Internal buffers/queue question

Posted by Sean Allen <se...@monkeysnatchbanana.com>.