Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kraicho Kraichev <kr...@abv.bg> on 2004/02/10 08:39:39 UTC

Axis server-side deserializing Java code (doc/literal)

Hello,

I am trying to implement a standalone SOAP (over HTTP) server by borrowing some of Axis's code (the Java implementation). I'm having a hard time finding out exactly which Java classes contain the Axis server-side Java code for deserializing a document/literal SOAP request message.

Does anyone know which Axis Java classes implement the Axis server-side deserialization of document/literal SOAP request messages?

Thanks.

Kraicho

http://dieti.GBG.bg - Препоръки за здравословно хранене