Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Li Jin <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/19 03:40:09 UTC

Anyway to return an Object instead of certain bean?

Hi all

I am trying to build a method which return different bean instances
depends on the input. As a result, the return type has to been Object,
but it fails with QName not found exception unless I set it as a
certain bean class type. Implement this factory module will bring
flexibility to my project so I am wondering if there is any approach
to do that.

Any suggestion will be welcome, thanks in advance.

Regards
Li