Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bernat Arlandis <be...@tsolucio.com> on 2012/03/08 18:48:19 UTC

Moving/deleting blocks in the ecommerce layout

Hi:

I want to hide and reorder some blocks in the left and right columns of
the main layout in the ecommerce site. Is there a way to do it without
modifying template files? I know it has to be easy to do in the
templates but I'm still new to ofbiz and I'd like to learn best practices.

In case I need to edit the templates, is there a way to override the
default ones so that I don't have to apply patches when I update ofbiz?

Thanks!

--
Bernat Arlandis<be...@tsolucio.com>
JPL TSoluciĆ³ S.L.