Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/05 15:34:40 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1583175 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/mappers/mod_alias.c

I don't want to churn in SVN too much, does anyone have an issue with
dropping the context info stuff for the regex case completely?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Re: svn commit: r1583175 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/mappers/mod_alias.c

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
!me.

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
On 05.05.2014 15:34, Eric Covener wrote:
> I don't want to churn in SVN too much, does anyone have an issue with
> dropping the context info stuff for the regex case completely?

Thanks for asking again and agreed here.

Regards,

Rainer