Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Khabot, Zakaria" <za...@logicacmg.com> on 2007/01/23 15:35:41 UTC

Maven2 and Spring

Hi all,

I have created a project using the command:

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.maven.archetypes
-DgroupId=fr.tge.test -DartifactId=Test

Witch goal should I execute to generate a web app implementing the
framework Spring and how to download the plugin.

Thanks.

Re: Maven2 and Spring

Posted by Rod Coffin <rf...@gmail.com>.
Zakaria,

I have created a Maven archetype which creates JSF web projects with Spring
integration.  I also have one that creates JPA projects, also using Spring.
If you're interested in these you can find more information about at:

http://wiki.rodcoffin.com/index.php?title=Maven_Home

Much of this content is still in progress but might be of help.

Regards,

Rod