Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Alexander Patterson <al...@csueastbay.edu> on 2010/03/04 00:59:34 UTC

Solairs 10 Issues

Hello

I having a problem trying to even boot Solaris 10 with Vmware Server 1.9

The VMware won't even open it, the one on the blade gives me memeory dump
errors. I can not load failsafe
I can load into command, and even If I try to boot off CD I get the same
error.

Any Ideas

I have Vmware Server 1.9 on my local machine and it works just fine. The
same version on the blade for csu is not working.

Any Ideas?

Error is here

http://i50.tinypic.com/dlhtg6.jpg

Thanks