Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2020/07/19 10:59:01 UTC

Credentials

Hi All,

There are a lot of credentials stored on builds.a.o - likely the majority
are now
not in use.

For those that need migrating to the new Master(s) - the majority of those
you
should be able to recreate on your own.

For the remainder, like role accounts etc, or for those which you
can't find the
secrets for, that are needed on the new Master(s), please either file an
INFRA Jira ticket or reply to this new thread.

Thanks

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Re[2]: Credentials

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi ,

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 5:24 PM Dmitry Grinenko
<dg...@cloudera.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Unfortunate, i have no knowledge on all jobs existed, but have link to
> most important one:
> -  https://builds.apache.org/job/Ambari-Github-PullRequest-Builder/
>
> Now it not working, but there is a job name as part of url. I guess, if
> there were another jobs, they should be prefixed as Ambari-* too

Ok, so I found one credential (Github...asfbot) used by that job and copied
it over to
the new Master(s).

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Re[2]: Credentials

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi ,

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re[2]: Credentials

Re[2]: Credentials

Re: Credentials

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Credentials

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Credentials

Posted by Dmytro Grinenko <dg...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Re: Credentials

Posted by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org>.
For Sling we need
- sling-github-token
- sonarcloud-token-rombert

Can we have those restored on ci-builds?

Re: Credentials

Posted by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org>.
The JIRA_PASSWORD is no longer required.
Created a new JIRA account (username: hadoopci) and registered the
credentials to the new Jenkins servers.

-Akira

Re: Credentials

Posted by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org>.