Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastian Gnoyke <bu...@t-online.de> on 2004/07/20 23:47:14 UTC

Portal+Woody memory problem

Hi to all,

it showed that there might be a problem with the use of Woody-Coplets
(CForms). I built a portal with the aid of the Portal-Engine which
consists of 3 navigation tiers. The last navigation tier is a Tab-groin.
There are Coplets in which different Forms with Woody are realized in the
Content of the individual Tabs in each case.

And now the problem: with the aid of the program JProb I found out that
the allocated memory is not disassembled anywhere correctly. Only to
control through that the Tabs, memory is allocated more and more and not
cleared anymore. I presume, that while working the Tabs the contents of
the Coplets are always reloaded and this enormous memory consumption
arises through that.

Can anyone help me please?

Seb

--
Erstellt mit M2, Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Re: Portal+Woody memory problem

Posted by Sebastian <sa...@gmx.de>.
Hi :)

I think I tricked myself once again myself. The Tomcat had only 64 MBS
availably. That did not suffice of course:) Therefore I increased the
storeroom to 800 MB RAM. That resulted in the consequence, that the portal
functioned very well and proved a storeroom consumption to between 50 and
200 MB permanently. In the next days I will undertake a test in the case
of which the storeroom consumption is shown with at least 50 login
members. After my considerations, the portal should not consume more
storeroom in spite of the many users.

Many thanks for the answer :)

Sebastian

Am Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:53:43 +0200 schrieb Bruno Dumon

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.