Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Svetlin Stanchev <sv...@acm.org> on 2004/02/04 18:51:51 UTC

Re: cvs checkout of multiple subprojects [newbie]

OK, I took a look, thanks for the pointer.
Yes, I also decided to use an external script for initial checkout of
the other Maven build files grouped in a module in CVSROOT/modules.

But to retain platform independence, it is also a maven subproject
(albeit very simple).
So one needs to checkout this "bootstrapping" project first (or copy it
from somewhere), and then run checkout to get all Maven build files
(including the latest copy of itself). This is how our Ant build also
works, BTW.

Rgs,
--
Svetlin