Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Jinjiang Zhao <zh...@me.com> on 2017/03/09 14:49:15 UTC

The things we have planned before and discussion/contribution welcome

Hey guys.

Here are the a list of issues we have planned before. Some of these are working-in-progress now.
I have sort them out from our current work because they have not enough public introduction & discussion in our community.

If you want to do some contribution or have more ideas please reply here or create a new thread.

* [new] "waterfall" component
* [new] progress bar
* [improve] prevent animation when call `scrollTo` in `<list>` or `<scroller>` component
* [improve] research for better downgrade-to-web solution
* [improve] rebuild `<slider>` component and support "TabView" effect
* [improve] support `number` type in `<input>` component
* [improve] bubble machesium in UI event
* [new] support prefetch for JS bundles
* [new] "expression binding" in UI event
* [new] go back when swipe left the whole screen
* [new] support all DOM APIs like `callAddElement()` in JS
* [new] research for supporting 3D Touch
* [improve] optimize json parser with flatbuffer
* [new] support iPad screen
* [improve] jump slides in `<slider>` component
* [improve] support `row-reverse` and `column-reverse` for `<list>` component
* [new] more customized navigator bar
* [new] `box-shadow` CSS property
* [new] support cancelling a toast when it haven't pop up
* [new] support accessibility

Thanks.

Jinjiang

Re: The things we have planned before and discussion/contribution welcome

Posted by 大诗胸 <so...@gmail.com>.
Most of it is WIP.  I encourage whom work on these features to talk more
detail about it (In new thread). We need more people to involve into our
plan.😀

--
sospartan
Phone:13588488290