Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jordan Redner <jr...@shopping.com> on 2004/10/12 20:28:52 UTC

Locale Change without a new Page

I'm aware of the challenges in doing a Locale change in the same Page
render event. (Engine is instantiated first, then a Page (comes out of
cache based on the engine's Locale), and the locale is inherent in the
engine..... I think...).

That being said, is the ability to do an engine Locale change without a
subsequent page request something that is in fact slated for 3.1 by any
chance?  I haven't been able to solve this problem very elegantly as of
yet.  In order to do this, I do a client side page reload.

As usual, thanks in advance.

Jordan