Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Juan Manuel Bellina <ju...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/03 19:12:11 UTC

For each in xsl

I need to use the "for each" to make some rows in the
PDF but I do not know how to make it.
I am making a PDF design using Altova StyleVision.
Do you know if this tool allow me to introduce this
feature?
Can anybody send me a simple example?
Thanks,

Juan

Re: For each in xsl

Posted by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com>.
On Aug 3, 2004, at 10:12 AM, Juan Manuel Bellina wrote:
> I need to use the "for each" to make some rows in the
> PDF but I do not know how to make it.
> I am making a PDF design using Altova StyleVision.
> Do you know if this tool allow me to introduce this
> feature?
> Can anybody send me a simple example?
> Thanks,
>
> Juan

This question is not really a FOP-USER question and would be better
served by the good folks at Altova (for Altova StyleVision-related
questions) or the one of the many XSL-related links which you can find
here[1]. If you can't wait for an answer, you can probably find what
you're looking for in the XSL or XSLT section of the FOP Resources
page[2].

Good luck!

Web Maestro Clay

[1]