Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2006/03/22 03:20:13 UTC

Re: svn commit: r387687 - in /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/tests: include/rw_char.h self/0.char.cpp src/char.cpp

Anton, this change adds support for the %{/Gs} directive for
Generic strings. Check out the test for usage. Let me know how
it works out for you or if you have any suggestions for changes
or enhancements.

Martin