Posted to community@apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2002/12/08 04:00:29 UTC

always conduct link verfication on Apache docs

Wow, i just re-confirmed the value of link verification
on all generated Apache docs.

If you are prepared for a shock, then make a simple
speling mistake on one of your URLs ...
apache.org => apche.org
You have been warned.

I almost sent people there to get downloads of Apache
tools from the xml.apache.org homepage.

--David

RE: always conduct link verfication on Apache docs

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.
Heh,heh... (scrambling to make sure that no links in IBM's 'powered by Apache'
product are broken :-)

Bill