Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Clive Brettingham-Moore <xm...@brettingham-moore.net> on 2005/02/23 02:57:48 UTC

suggested XMLCipher enhancement/fix

Good functionality, flexible API; just a couple of suggestions, related to
my experiences using the library to implement a subset of OASIS-WSSE:

1) expose fully specified encryptData method (required for customised
embedding of encrypted elements with control of content mode).

2) make key/data refs work for fragment URIs (my patch is a bit of a hack
for this, removing the validation, but at least applications can then use
these refs) A more elaborate fix may be possible, but I don't really want
to dig that deeply into the URI code.

diff attached