Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by 1037817390 <me...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/08/11 04:02:23 UTC

回复: [DISCUSS]: Integrate column stats index with all query engines

+1 for this
it will be better to provide some filter converters to faciliate the integration of the engine:
eg: converter presto domain to hudi domain

and i have already finish the first version of dataskipping/partition prune/filter pushdown for presto,
https://github.com/xiarixiaoyao/presto/commit/800646608d4b88799de0addcddd97d03592954ce

maybe we can work together&nbsp;

孟涛
mengtao0326@qq.com

&nbsp;

Posted by Pratyaksh Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.
Surely we can work together once we get some feedback on the RFC Meng!