Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Shawn Weeks <sw...@weeksconsulting.us> on 2022/10/31 14:57:51 UTC

NiFi Registry Event Logging - Missing User Principal on Some Events

I’m running NiFi Registry 1.16.3 and I’ve noticed that the event logging does not log the user principal who created or deleted a user. Other actions like CREATE_BUCKET, CREATE_FLOW_VERSION, DELETE_BUCKET, etc do log the user principal. I was wondering if any existing Jira’s covered this? If not I’ll get one started and see if I can contribute the fix for this. Security requirements on one of my projects requires always logging the user performing an action.

Thanks
Shawn

Re: NiFi Registry Event Logging - Missing User Principal on Some Events

Posted by Shawn Weeks <sw...@weeksconsulting.us>.
I’ll start a ticket and try and get a PR submitted this week.

Thanks
Shawn

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.