Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by hochi00 <er...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/25 18:58:46 UTC

foreach controller

Ok, I have a predefind set of values which i would like to call
username_0.... etc and corresponding passwords password_0...
now i have entered these in a user defined variable table, but with output
returnusername and returnpassword. but when i make the http request it just
leaves them empty, how do i have to reference them?

Thanks

Erik

Re: foreach controller

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
That's not what the ForEach Controller is for.

Why not use CSV Data Set and read the values from a file?

Search the mailing lists for information on this.

S.