Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by Reinhard Sandtner <re...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/19 13:02:55 UTC

logo

hey folks,

worked with a colleague on a (new) logo for batchEE…
here is a draft
alignment is not perfect and it is not a vector graphic right now

feedback and ideas very welcome

lg
reini

Re: logo

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Like the 2nd. Less EE looks like javaee better it is IMO. Maybe we can even
melt the EE in the CH?

Re: logo

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.

Re: logo

Posted by Reinhard Sandtner <re...@gmail.com>.
for me its more Batch-E-E… Batch for JavaEE
the rhyme is a nice +

imo the logo should highlight the EE part ;)

lg
reini

Re: logo

Posted by Scott Kurz <sk...@gmail.com>.