Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Paul Sharples <p....@bolton.ac.uk> on 2011/02/03 16:51:48 UTC

New build/s for wookie - new request for testing

Hi all,

I've commited a few changes back to the 0.9.x branch in svn.  These
changes mainly consist of extra ant tasks to automatically build our
release targets.  (new tasks for build-release-source, build-release-war
and build-release-standalone). The previous build published on this list
was a manual one, so we at least now have automation for it.

I have also uploaded the zip only versions (the ant tasks also generate
tar.gz archives BTW) onto my people.apache.org page, which can be found
here...

http://people.apache.org/~psharples/wookie/staging-area/0p9p0/

thanks

Paul

P.S. please use the new builds for future testing

Re: New build/s for wookie - new request for testing

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
On 3 Feb 2011, at 15:51, Paul Sharples wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've commited a few changes back to the 0.9.x branch in svn.  These changes mainly consist of extra ant tasks to automatically build our release targets.  (new tasks for build-release-source, build-release-war and build-release-standalone). The previous build published on this list was a manual one, so we at least now have automation for it.
>
> I have also uploaded the zip only versions (the ant tasks also generate tar.gz archives BTW) onto my people.apache.org page, which can be found here...
>
> http://people.apache.org/~psharples/wookie/staging-area/0p9p0/

Great work Paul - having these release scripts is going to be a big help.

> thanks
>
> Paul
>
> P.S. please use the new builds for future testing

Will do.